Thank you for choosing to be a part of The Salvation Army and furthering our goal to reach out and meet the needs of the community around us. As a Christian church and organization, part of our responsibility is to protect whose whom we serve, particularly those who are sometimes unable to protect themselves. Every employee and volunteer (non-seasonal) with The Salvation Army Monterey Peninsula Corps is asked to participate in this training, and learn more about how we protect children and vulnerable adults that are part of our programs and family here on the Monterey Peninsula.
The first part of our requirements is an online training course. It typically takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
- Go to http://www.praesidiuminc.com/enroll
- Enter the registration code: tsags
- Complete your personal information (Organization is The Salvation Army – Western Territory – Golden State Division)
- Click to enroll
- Write down your username and password
- Click the link that says “Click here to begin Armatus Online Training (login required)” (You may also click the link here once enrolled or to get back to the training)
- Login with your username and password and complete the training
- Once you are finished, print out the certificate and give to the Volunteer Coordinator (or email it to email@example.com)
- If you are a staff member, please give to the your supervisor
There are also two videos to watch, about 30 minutes in length each. Please follow the below instructions so we ensure this training requirement is complete.
- Watch Protecting the Mission – Part 1 & Part 2
- Scroll to the bottom of the page (after the 2nd embedded video)
- Complete the form stating that you completed both videos and click submit
- Let the volunteer coordinator or your direct supervisor know that you have completed the training videos