The Salvation Army Monterey Peninsula Corps is looking for a Seasonal On-Call Cook Assistant II. See job description posted below and contact us if you are interested in the position.
The Salvation Army
Golden State Divisional Headquarters
Monterey Peninsula Corps
POSITION: Seasonal On-Call Cook Assistant II
SUPERVISOR: Kitchen Supervisor
The Seasonal On-Call Cook Assistant II will assist the Kitchen Supervisor in food preparation, dish washing, maintenance of cleanliness, service to Child Development Center, as well as such other duties as the Kitchen Supervisor may request.
- Willing to take initiative
- Capable of maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Demonstrate strong “team player” attitude
- Confidently meet and relate to the public
- Work positively with staff members
SEND RESUMES TO:
The Salvation Army — Monterey Peninsula Corps
1491 Contra Costa St.
Seaside, CA 93955
Fax: (831) 899-0821
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer